NBC Sports Edge Forums

3 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Still no McMahon, what a joke.  You bench your leading HR hitter for 3 games in a row. 

Straight up joke from a joke of an organization. I get there was a LH on Sunday & today as well but for the players he's being benched for makes no sense unless there is an injury that the team is hiding. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My opponent has Schoop and Schwarber. This is fine. 

Whoa, Cronenworth is just sizzling. HRs off of Urias, Kershaw (his slider no less) and now Bauer in last 3 games.

Helluva pitcher's duel going on between Gausman and Ohtani. Don't think many people saw these two becoming some of the best arms in baseball, but here we are. What a season they're both having. 

Cole pitched yesterday with Higashioka as his personal catcher as usual, but you're right that the Yankees are not a scary matchup. I tend to sit starters as a matter of strategy the first time back from IL, but I have no problem with someone rolling the dice on Duffy. I actually am activating him for my AL only league, as I had the chance to use his vacated IL spot for a stash of Turnbull, so his reward is getting thrown back in the mix.

Between Rogers and McGee they have combined for 23 saves and 18 holds.

Rogers and McGee each have more saves than some closers not in a committee. 

That's worth it. So is the indians one.

Edited by ChrisChinMcCaffrey
  • Like 1

Helluva pitcher's duel going on between Gausman and Ohtani. Don't think many people saw these two becoming some of the best arms in baseball, but here we are. What a season they're both having. 

• Like 2

Eduardo Escobar gives Devin Williams a rude greeting to the game by taking him deep for his first career pinch-hit HR. 3-2 score, will someone be able to take Hader deep in the 9th for the first time this year?  

5 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Eduardo Escobar gives Devin Williams a rude greeting to the game by taking him deep for his first career pinch-hit HR. 3-2 score, will someone be able to take Hader deep in the 9th for the first time this year?  

As a Woodruff and EE owner, I'm hoping this stays as it is

2 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

There goes Brandon Belt. Fooled me yet again...

He’s closing in on Buxton territory 

3 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

There goes Brandon Belt. Fooled me yet again...

How serious did it look

1 minute ago, fingy said:

How serious did it look

Like he will miss time - like weeks

• Like 1
Just now, fingy said:

How serious did it look

I dunno man, hard to say, he's not a great looking baserunner so it looked like he stepped awkward on 3b, the ball got away, he was running the same speed going home more or less but the ball beat him by 8 feet and he went down to the ground after getting tagged. Probably pulled a quad which isn't good, best case scenario just an ankle sprain, which it didn't look like to me. 

• Like 1

I'm betting the Rich Hill Carpet Ride is over - @ WAS next and the wheels are coming off in a big way.

Check this poor man's dainty palms - it's blister season.

Yordan with a bomb. 112MPH off the bat. Most homeruns in first 150 games with Astros franchise history with 39. His 150th career game was tonight. He’s so good.

Moises Alou with 38

Carlos Beltran with 32

George Springer with 32

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Man Rogers and hill out after 5. I can’t buy a QS this week 

After the first inning from Rogers, I can’t complain too much.  Save him for the next start where he’ll dominate.  But yes a QS would have been nice.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

After the first inning from Rogers, I can’t complain too much.  Save him for the next start where he’ll dominate.  But yes a QS would have been nice.

Agreed - dude sacked up and put together a respectable outing imo.