NBC Sports Edge Forums

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

do you have at least 1 SP go every day in your league? You start all the game day threads and always have at least 1 SP going. Lol. 

how big is your league?

Multiple teams.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, mks said:

Berrios just can't help but be mediocre start after start after start.

I think you posted this last time he started. I think it's true actually (hence the upvote). However he did post a QS in that one so hopefully your post motivated him now as it did then. 

Luis Garcia just can't get Baddoo out. Three of the five hits so far. Baddoo looking really good all the sudden.

EDIT: And Garcia promptly gets bailed out by Brantley taking a home run away from Schoop. 

Edited by Caelum
37 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I think you posted this last time he started. I think it's true actually (hence the upvote). However he did post a QS in that one so hopefully your post motivated him now as it did then. 

He is improving but it frustrates me when he runs his pitch count up in the 1st few innings ( 45 in 1st 2 today 2 walks) which will not allow him to pitch deeper into the game. He is just unable to take that next step to a elite pitcher. Guess he just likes to be mediocre and he has reached his full potential has a pitcher.

1 minute ago, mks said:

He is improving but it frustrates me when he runs his pitch count up in the 1st few innings ( 45 in 1st 2 today 2 walks) which will not allow him to pitch deeper into the game. He is just unable to take that next step to a elite pitcher. Guess he just likes to be mediocre and he has reached his full potential has a pitcher.

As I said - to a degree I agree with what you're saying. He is a blue-collar version of an "ace", so to speak.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, B&F said:

Cardinals are awful right?

they been losing a lot oif games lately thats for sure

Wow OK I'll say it for the first time after tons of patience: "Elite performance by Straw tonight". 

4-6/4R/1SB - here's to the Straw Man.

• Like 1