NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 Rotoworld Mock Real League

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

That would be a terd in the ol' punchbowl.

It once took me 4 months to figure the guy who smeared his poop on the back of the toilet, one day i was pooping and his badge was exposed, so after i pooped and he did, i went and checked and the smudge was there, and i knew it was the guy cuz i saw his face on the badge of the pulled down pant, problem solved, 

4 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

It once took me 4 months to figure the guy who smeared his poop on the back of the toilet, one day i was pooping and his badge was exposed, so after i pooped and he did, i went and checked and the smudge was there, and i knew it was the guy cuz i saw his face on the badge of the pulled down pant, problem solved, 

We low key called him. The poop bandit, id rather locate carmen san diego than locate another poop bandit

Keeping two IR spots, same as last year. 

We'll treat the covid as distinct from any other 'injury'. It's a temporary absence, with a predictable timeline for recovery (known isolation period and whatever else), and it doesn't impact the skill of the player in any way.

IR spots can be used for covid related cases during regular season, but not during off-season.

For example, somebody like Lamar Jackson (currently on the covid list) is ineligible for IR throughout the off-season. 

This prevents owners from freeing up a spot to 'wait and watch' an extra player they got off the waiver wire, while keeping a soon-to-be-active player on IR indefinitely.

Basically, don't be the scumbag using covid absences to grab an extra player. Nobody likes that. 

Ok, I have a 10:30 meeting and will probably be unavailable for the rest of the day, so either give me Nick Folk or Ryan Succop when it's my turn again.

Gentlemen and ladies, always a pleasure as usual.  I'll talk to you all throughout the season.  Good luck, and may the force be with you.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ZidaneValor said:

Ok, I have a 10:30 meeting and will probably be unavailable for the rest of the day, so either give me Nick Folk or Ryan Succop when it's my turn again.

Gentlemen and ladies, always a pleasure as usual.  I'll talk to you all throughout the season.  Good luck, and may the force be with you.

What if ffc takes both kickers?

Just now, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

FFC gonna use his full 24 hours juuuuuust incase some 5th string RB becomes Roto-blurb relevant 

Play on playa 

Respect the hustle. He's the Baker Mayfield of this league 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

FFC gonna use his full 24 hours juuuuuust incase some 5th string RB becomes Roto-blurb relevant 

Play on playa 

He's on the west coast iirc.

2 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Keeping two IR spots, same as last year. 

We'll treat the covid as distinct from any other 'injury'. It's a temporary absence, with a predictable timeline for recovery (known isolation period and whatever else), and it doesn't impact the skill of the player in any way.

IR spots can be used for covid related cases during regular season, but not during off-season.

For example, somebody like Lamar Jackson (currently on the covid list) is ineligible for IR throughout the off-season. 

This prevents owners from freeing up a spot to 'wait and watch' an extra player they got off the waiver wire, while keeping a soon-to-be-active player on IR indefinitely.

Basically, don't be the scumbag using covid absences to grab an extra player. Nobody likes that. 

I once won the league without knowing about the ir spot, so im cool with it