NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 Rotoworld Mock Real League

Colts just got screwed...
I mean he may come back and all, but bone & ligament damage and surgery is on the table.
I bet they wish they still had Brissett now...

38 minutes ago, Winky said:

Colts just got screwed...
I mean he may come back and all, but bone & ligament damage and surgery is on the table.
I bet they wish they still had Brissett now...

Yeah, they've had some bad Luck with quarterbacks lately.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

Yeah, they've had some bad Luck with quarterbacks lately.

This is the price you pay to the football gods for having Manning in his prime.

It's also why I'm forced to now, as a Patriots fan, watch Cam Newton throw footballs into the dirt on 4th and 8.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 last tidbit:

D.Evans is another “freak” athlete @ RB (actually a RB/WR convert) 

Been getting a ton of work in the slot with a new offensive coordinator … basically copy and paste all the reasons I like the Bengals Chris Evans to here, only Evans was a Vrabel 3rd round selection they are “very excited about”

Offense obviously runs through Henry (as it should), but they are gonna find some fun ways to use Evans at the same time. Went off the radar after an injury plagued rookie year … name to keep an eye on especially with a rebuilt TE/WR corp. 

Nice thing about him is he can have some value even while Henry’s getting 20+ touches - wouldn’t shock me if D.Evans is essentially the Titans slot WR. Just a thought, especially if you land Mr. Henry 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Interesting mock indeed … people’s strategies became clear very quickly (the RB haves vs. the have-nots) and there were some surprising position runs 

Ironically, the 2 teams that ignored the position ended up with the most RBs on their rosters … good times 

No strategy for me just took bpa and i used ffc adp worksheet to guage who i should be taking when

4 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

1 last tidbit:

D.Evans is another “freak” athlete @ RB (actually a RB/WR convert) 

Been getting a ton of work in the slot with a new offensive coordinator … basically copy and paste all the reasons I like the Bengals Chris Evans to here, only Evans was a Vrabel 3rd round selection they are “very excited about”

Offense obviously runs through Henry (as it should), but they are gonna find some fun ways to use Evans at the same time. Went off the radar after an injury plagued rookie year … name to keep an eye on especially with a rebuilt TE/WR corp. 

Nice thing about him is he can have some value even while Henry’s getting 20+ touches - wouldn’t shock me if D.Evans is essentially the Titans slot WR. Just a thought, especially if you land Mr. Henry 

you will drop him by week 2 if not sooner and justifiably so. 

IF Henry went down it would be a mixture of Brian Hill, Jeremy McNichols, and Evans and none of them will be all that valuable.

with AJ Brown, Julio, Firkser, Josh Reynolds, I doubt there will be much slot work for Evans but good luck. 

Titans we’re “very excited” about their 1st round pick last year too and he never played a down with the team. They haven’t drafted well the last couple years and Evans looks like another whiff.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

6 hours ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Interesting mock indeed … people’s strategies became clear very quickly (the RB haves vs. the have-nots) and there were some surprising position runs 

Ironically, the 2 teams that ignored the position ended up with the most RBs on their rosters … good times 

That’s how it tends to be.

If I get 2 bellcows in the first 2 rounds or take a back in the first 3 of 4 I’m less likely to draft a ton of them because I feel like I’m set.

If I go like WR/WR/TE or something then I’m going to go all out on RBs later on because I need as much as possible hoping a few hit.