NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 Rotoworld Mock Real League

That RB run in the late 2nd - 4th round was a little surprising … (I know I know position scarcity) 

Did not expect Waller, Robinson, Golladay, or Lamar Jackson to be available at my spots. 

There’s a handful of QBs with legit cases to be QB1 at year’s end … Jackson is 1 of them and quite happy/shocked  he fell into my lap in round 5. 

5 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Id put lamar in the top tier with the rushing a ility, many were down on him after last year but i was still content with the season long result

he is in the top tier … highest rate of “QB1” starts in the league by a wide margin since he’s been in the league and now has his best WR corp of his career … recency bias is the best, isn’t it? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

he is in the top tier … highest rate of “QB1” starts in the league by a wide margin since he’s been in the league and now has his best WR corp of his career … recency bias is the best, isn’t it? 

You got a steal ghost

Well another consecutive year i landed the nfl ticket student package, unfortunately i was unsuccessful to find any promo codes to share for discounts, they got greedy and bumped it up to 120 from 100, 

im wondering if they will ever catch on to me taking Public Speaking 101 at my local community college every year for the last 6 years

• Haha 2

The QB run got me...
I was happy taking Williams in the 4th knowing that I had 4 QBs that I preferred for my next pick.
Then, all the QBs I wanted literally went right in a row in front of me... lol... nice work you guys.

Having said that, Chase is not a bad consolation at all.

• Like 1