NBC Sports EDGE Forums

6/25 - GAME DAY THREAD

Vladdy goes deep again on his home run counter bobble head give away night! I really regret not going to see back to back nights, just had too much stuff to catch up before a road trip. I still want to inch away and go down for the last few innings and get that sweet bobble head, but I already missed his and Springer's HR. Watching it from home with a nice cooked family dinner is nice tho.

Edited by Richard Kimble

2 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Sac fly walk-off for Hiura. Hit it hard AF.

Maybe they move him out of the 8-hole

9 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Maybe they move him out of the 8-hole

I'd rather they take things slowly with him rather than plunge him into the top of the lineup. But it does look like Hiura may have turned over a new leaf

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Ryan McMahon gets to put on the platinum sombrero of shame.

June strikeout rate up to 44%. Totally collapsing after a great start and his playing time could be in jeopardy.

10 minutes ago, bunnyzclan said:

I'd rather they take things slowly with him rather than plunge him into the top of the lineup. But it does look like Hiura may have turned over a new leaf

I didn’t see him hit - can you fill us in on any differences you noticed in his plate approach?

12 minutes ago, SpartyOn4 said:

June strikeout rate up to 44%. Totally collapsing after a great start and his playing time could be in jeopardy.

7 sweet Coors games next week BUT I still see him sitting 2-3 times. I think I need to find me another 2 baseman

33 minutes ago, GeorgeCostanza said:

nice outing from Manoah

rebounded from a shaky first inning and they even let him throw close to 100 pitches

The first was mostly caused by an error on Bichette, he was really good tonight. Dude is in there, he's for real. 

• Like 1

Pablo Lopez is really a pleasure to have. Prob the last year he comes at what I considered a discount. He is on the precipice of putting everything together and being a sub-ace type of pitcher. Another one like Gallen, where it isn't overpowering, but just really gets how to work/sequence with a deep arsenal.

• Like 1