NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 In-Season MLB Trade Rumor and Deal Thread

47 minutes ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Not sure why anyone would want to trade for Buxton..he just injured something else reading this thread

They're theorizing why Atlanta is a perfect fit and it does make all the sense in the world. Besides the fact he's from GA, putting him in the OF with Acuna is dynamic. They certainly have to move on from Ozuna (or at least can't plan on him) and yet have good prospect OFer like Pache to offer, plus excess SP options like Toussaint, Wright, etc., so let's see if this rumor has any legs to it. I'd love to see him in a Braves uniform and lineup.

2 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

They're theorizing why Atlanta is a perfect fit and it does make all the sense in the world. Besides the fact he's from GA, putting him in the OF with Acuna is dynamic. They certainly have to move on from Ozuna (or at least can't plan on him) and yet have good prospect OFer like Pache to offer, plus excess SP options like Toussaint, Wright, etc., so let's see if this rumor has any legs to it. I'd love to see him in a Braves uniform and lineup.

Id throw up. 

So many good posts to give LIKE and 🙂 reactions that the forum said I reached my quota for the day three pages back.  Damn!  Great job to you guys.

And yeah Colorado is clueless as they probably can't move Story for anything decent at this point.

And Nats, take notes from the Twins.  This is how you get something for your players.

Only and hour and change left at this point.  Final fun times now but no REACTIONS left to use here ... sniff.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

They are making up for the Jose Quintana robbery

I think Kimbrel already has more WAR for for Sox than Quintana did for the Cubs. 

Madrigal is a solid player. Dunno it he will be a star but a nice piece to play MI. Nico to SS then?

Sox could also pick up Kimbrels option and trade him after the season to recoup some of the capital they lost. I guess. 

11 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

So would I, if he could stay healthy long enough to put on the uniform...

2 minutes ago, PinstripeGM said:

Ha, so much for this tweet earlier this morning then:

Jesse Dougherty of the Washington Post reports that the Nationals could hang on to Josh Harrison rather than trade him.

Harrison is a "favorite" of manager Dave Martinez and general manager Mike Rizzo and "has fans in Washington’s ownership group," as well, per Dougherty. The utility player is having a nice season at the plate and would make sense for just about any contender, but it would appear there's a good chance he'll stay put.

Just now, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Big poker tourney tonight, but it’s has been worth missing my nap to keep up with this great afternoon trade frenzy..lol

Skip the poker tournament.  Might take that long to get fantasy rosters setup with all the trades...

• Haha 1

Just now, Dirty Little Birdie said:

All these updates on my phone sound like the check out isle at ShopRite with a cashier on cocaine 

What does an island have to do with it?