Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 In-Season MLB Trade Rumor and Deal Thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, mwalshy94 said:

How come everyone was so high on Cam Akers but hates Henderson? Henderson averaged more yards per carry last season, and at the moment he has no competition.   Neither one really caught too many passes. The logic doesnt make sense to me.

Wrong thread?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mwalshy94 said:

How come everyone was so high on Cam Akers but hates Henderson? Henderson averaged more yards per carry last season, and at the moment he has no competition.   Neither one really caught too many passes. The logic doesnt make sense to me.

Harry and the Hendersons?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mudrummer said:

I like the Marte / Luzardo move for both sides. Marlins have shown the ability to develop Starters and Marte fills a clear need for the A's. It's a win-win

I absolutely love it as a Luzardo dynasty owner. He’s a very similar pitcher to Trevor Rogers, and honestly his stuff is probably a little bit better. Perfect place for him to realize his ace potential.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woah.  I hate this Luzardo deal for the A’s.  Renting Marte for a shot at catching the *’s at the expense of their top (albeit faltering) young arm is triggering my old trauma from the Carlos Gonzalez trade.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, 80version said:

Woah.  I hate this Luzardo deal for the A’s.  Renting Marte for a shot at catching the *’s at the expense of their top (albeit faltering) young arm is triggering my old trauma from the Carlos Gonzalez trade.  

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As for Scherzer, I would love some speculation about where he could actually wind up. It was reported the West Coast was his preferred destination, but the Yankees were also mentioned today. What landing spots in the AL could he actually wind up in? Houston doesn't need him but boy would he put that team over the top. Who else? I'm trying to decide if I should bid the FAAB I've been hoarding in AL only on Marte, or wait. The report I saw earlier today said "the feeling was Scherzer would be traded by Wednesday night" so hopefully that proves accurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

As for Scherzer, I would love some speculation about where he could actually wind up. It was reported the West Coast was his preferred destination, but the Yankees were also mentioned today. What landing spots in the AL could he actually wind up in? Houston doesn't need him but boy would he put that team over the top. Who else? I'm trying to decide if I should bid the FAAB I've been hoarding in AL only on Marte, or wait. The report I saw earlier today said "the feeling was Scherzer would be traded by Wednesday night" so hopefully that proves accurate.

100% to the Padres because Padres.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mudrummer said:

Astro's out there killing fantasy baseballers closer depth charts

Go get Anthony Bender like everyone else did when he started the year on a 22 inning scoreless streak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Richard Kimble said:

As for Scherzer, I would love some speculation about where he could actually wind up. It was reported the West Coast was his preferred destination, but the Yankees were also mentioned today. What landing spots in the AL could he actually wind up in? Houston doesn't need him but boy would he put that team over the top. Who else? I'm trying to decide if I should bid the FAAB I've been hoarding in AL only on Marte, or wait. The report I saw earlier today said "the feeling was Scherzer would be traded by Wednesday night" so hopefully that proves accurate.

Rays   😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...