NBC Sports EDGE Forums

IFBKL needs 1-7 new owners next year. Tiered league system. Start at redraft work your way to Dynasty!

This league uses the ESPN, platform, but the draft is a slow draft using Fantrax. Top league has been going since 2009-2010.

This is a 4 tier H2H league. With deep rosters. Each category is a win. Categories are: FG%, FT%, 3PM, REB, AST, A/TO, STL, BLK, PTS.

16 Teams Each League

Starters spots are 3-G, 3-F, 1-C, 1-PF/C, 2-Util

You get 6 bench and 3 IR spots.

Tiers are as Follows:

4th tier-Redraft league - Top 2 get called up to the 3rd tier. No keepers

3rd tier- 5 Keepers, bottom 2 finishers sent to 4th tier. New managers coming into league from 3rd tier or 2nd have a draft of the open teams rosters for the 5 keepers

2nd tier 8 keepers, If you finish in the bottom 2 for consecutive seasons you are demoted to the 3rd tier. Lottery to determine order for non playoff teams (Top 3 picks are lotteried). All new teams coming from Top or 3rd tier have a draft of open teams rosters for the 8 keepers.

Top Tier 10 keepers. If you finish last in consecutive seasons, you are demoted to the 4th tier. lottery to determine order for non playoff teams (Top 3 picks are lotteried). If there end up being 2 or more new owners from 2nd tier there is a draft for new teams keepers.

Also, I use Groupme for league communication and am committed to having managers who will communicate regarding trade requests. If you can't commit to responding to messages and using Groupme, please don't apply! Thanks

For a full list of league rules visit ifbkl.weebly.com

Edited by atnygard

If you sent me a message on Groupme, I sent you a message back back have not seen your response to my message yet. Let me know if you see my response. Sometimes it's a little unreliable if messaging someone for the first time.

20 hours ago, atnygard said:

Hi I have had some people send me a message on here but didn't hear back please use the link to Send me an email about joining I am still looking for members for next years league.

Sorry that link doesn't work. it's ifbkleagues@gmail.com

The 4th tier of this league may be moving to Fantrax, whether on ESPN or Fantrax, the draft will be on Fantrax.

Here is a link to join the Fantrax league

i61yrgz6kouey354

If you do not contact me in addition to joining, you will be removed. You can send me an email at ifbkleagues@gmail.com.

Thanks

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, atnygard said:

The 4th tier of this league may be moving to Fantrax, whether on ESPN or Fantrax, the draft will be on Fantrax.

Here is a link to join the Fantrax league

i61yrgz6kouey354

If you do not contact me in addition to joining, you will be removed. You can send me an email at ifbkleagues@gmail.com.

Thanks

Sorry, just realized I did not post the full link, it is: https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=i61yrgz6kouey354&isSubmit=y . Please remember, you also need to send me an email or you will be deleted. 

Edited by atnygard
left off info

still need 2-4 Also, It looks like tiers 2-4 could all move to Fantrax. Please use the link from previous post. Make sure to message me so I can get you set up on the league Groupme. If you join and don't contact me, you will be removed. Thanks.

I may need 1 more. 1 joined who did not follow the instructions to contact me, so they have a deadline approaching. If they do not confirm, I will need to replace them. 

• 1 month later...