NBC Sports EDGE Forums

7/19 - GAME DAY THREAD

7 minutes ago, KrispySteve423 said:

The Tigers have a table setter.

Robbie Grossman is also a terrific leadoff hitter, but the fact Baddoo has forced his way to the top speaks volumes for his progress this year, and you have to think he can get better as his career goes on, the way he makes adjustments.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GeorgeCostanza said:

there are some disgusting scores around the league tonight damn

I don’t know what the data says but to my eyes home runs and scoring are way up since the all star break. My complete lack of trust in Manfred and how MLB operates is making me think they changed the ball again (I’m not normally a conspiracy guy).

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, meh2 said:

I don’t know what the data says but to my eyes home runs and scoring are way up since the all star break. My complete lack of trust in Manfred and how MLB operates is making me think they changed the ball again (I’m not normally a conspiracy guy).

Don't think it's a conspiracy when the commissioner's office has previously changed the baseballs without telling anyone and denying they did anything when people started asking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

Lmao gonsolin is such garbage 

So sick of waiting for this guy to be “unleashed” in the second half.  Everyone keeps saying he’s going to be a weapon for the Dodgers soon, but it’s hard to be a weapon when you suck and can’t make it past 50 pitches.  I won’t because I know I’d regret it after holding him for this long, but it’s becoming more and more difficult for me not to rage drop this guy.  

The best part about the Gavin Sheets walkoff is how he was celebrating like crazy and then came upon LaRussa and very gingerly hugged the old man so as not to crush his dinosaur bones into a fine powder, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Nice meltdown from Berrios. 

He just can't help himself. Its who he is. Always finds a way to be mediocre game after game after game

Just now, mks said:

He just can't help himself. Its who he is. Always finds a way to be mediocre game after game after game

…then drop him?

54 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Berrios is still a POS I see

He really should always wear a adult diper on pitching days cause he always craps himself

3 minutes ago, mks said:

He really should always wear a adult diper on pitching days cause he always craps himself

Anyone starting him still should also invest in “dipers.”

• Haha 1

Just now, mks said:

I will not be drafting him again I don;t think

I’m saying - just drop him: he sucks, at least should be wearing dipers and no one wants him.  Why not?

1 minute ago, mks said:

I will not be drafting him again I don;t think

Seriously, shop him - people are still high on him and he could be traded