NBC Sports Edge Forums

MFL.com - 16 team Dynasty Startup - 0.5 PPR - $30 buy-in - NFL World/Euro Theme

New 16 team dynasty startup - looking to find committed, active owners who love fantasy football. The league will be on MyFantasyLeague.com with fairly standard scoring, 0.5 PPR, non IDP, 10 player lineup including 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, Flex (RB/WR), K, D/ST, and Coach. 16 player rosters with 3 taxi spots, and 2 IR spots. The theme of the league will be the old NFL Europe/World League so team names will be pre-determined. Standard free agent rules will apply. 13 spots left - available teams include:

• Hamburg Sea Devils
  • Berlin Thunder
  • Scottish Claymores
  • Frankfurt Galaxy
  • Amsterdam Admirals
  • Rhein Fire
  • New Jersey Knights
  • Montreal Machine
  • Ohio Glory 
  • Orlando Thunder
  • Raleigh-Durham Skyhawks
  • Birmingham Fire
  • Sacramento Surge

$30 buy-in, $20 for the first two years and $10 to cover league fees. Pay-outs to 1st ($80), 2nd ($50), and highest total points scored for regular season ($30). Snake draft will start with a 12 hour timer after league is full and paid. Draft order will also be randomized after league is full. I will accept paypal or we can do league safe if people are more comfortable doing it that route. I am a seasoned fantasy player and have commissioned other leagues before. I thought it would be fun to incorporate the World/Euro theme so hence the startup. Please email me at halek2828@gmail.com if you are interested in joining!

Here is a link to the league - https://www79.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/49850#0