NBC Sports EDGE Forums

DeAndre Hopkins 2021 Outlook

Just now, ajs723 said:

Disrespectful to Diggs, but yeah. Those are top three for me. Hill right there too. 

Is it though? Diggs just had his first season going off and it was with a borderline MVP at QB. Hopkins has had 115 and at least 1400 yards 2 of the last 3 seasons. I agree though, any of that big 4 could be WR1 quite frankly. 

3 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Is it though? Diggs just had his first season going off and it was with a borderline MVP at QB. Hopkins has had 115 and at least 1400 yards 2 of the last 3 seasons. I agree though, any of that big 4 could be WR1 quite frankly. 

Well, Diggs still has that MVP caliber QB. Plus an extra year of familiarity. To me Adams is still number one, then Hopkins, Diggs, Hill are a pretty tight tier. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Well, Diggs still has that MVP caliber QB. Plus an extra year of familiarity. To me Adams is still number one, then Hopkins, Diggs, Hill are a pretty tight tier. 

Yeah not much has changed for Diggs. Cardinals brought AJ Green along. Unless he turns the clock back I’m not sure that really changes anything. I think with some better touchdown luck hopkins/diggs can challenge Adams. The 6-8 they scored last year won’t cut it though. Gotta hit 12+ cause Adams has been a TD machine through the years. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

I've seen Hopkins more often going around the same spot as Ridley after the big 3 (Adams/Hill/Diggs) are off the board. I think the biggest thing about Adams, Hill, and Diggs is that they have the best three QBs throwing to them. Murray is obviously elite too (considering his strengths as a runner) but the knock last year for Hopkins was that he was less efficient with his targets than those other guys. If him and Murray can take a step forward together then I think Hopkins can be mentioned in that very top tier.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 1:24 PM, ajs723 said:

Drafted today,12 man two keeper league wr's went Hill 1.8 Adams 1.10 Hopkins 1.12

Diggs was a keeper from last season and counted towards the owner 3rd round pick.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2021 at 10:29 AM, Eddie Mush said:

I'm more worried about him being unvaccinated and catching covid and missing 2+ games than any injury.

I'm worried you want to keep him locked in your basement as a pet dressed as a gimp.