NBC Sports EDGE Forums

7/24 - GAME DAY THREAD

17 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Castillo in early season form  

How is that run earned? 2 errors involved in the guy reaching base and advancing to second. I wasn't watching and saw a fielder's choice in there...

23 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I know Rodon likes to ramp up his velocity, but he's only throwing 92 right now. 

Uh oh. 

23 minutes ago, Caelum said:

Rodon's thrown a 95 and a 96 in the third. 

It does look max effort though. Like he’s trying to throw 100 and getting 96. Still very good but a tad concerning. 

Easy 97 on the last two pitches. That’s more like it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Wtf Gausman.  

I hate this kind of GDT post more than any other. What are you talking about, specifically, he's given up one run in the first inning. I am not watching the game. Did he do something noteworthy? Otherwise, seriously, WTF yourself, Gausman is a stud. Meanwhile, Sandoval is about to throw a no-no. It's not all about your team only.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I'm pulling for Framber to give us the 9-walk no-hitter.

He's done after 6 no-hit, 6 walks, 99 pitches, Abreu in to keep it going. The record will be broken tonight...or not...Rooker breaks up Sandoval's bid in the 9th, damn.

Edited by Richard Kimble

13 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

I hate this kind of GDT post more than any other. What are you talking about, specifically, he's given up one run in the first inning. I am not watching the game. Did he do something noteworthy? Otherwise, seriously, WTF yourself, Gausman is a stud. Meanwhile, Sandoval is about to throw a no-no. It's not all about your team only.

No need for all this anger tonight..just remember, BEARS BEAT BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!

• Haha 1