Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

7/24 - GAME DAY THREAD


Recommended Posts

Lol😆 I've got to stop checking the GDT when I've had a few🍺...no its just, everyone complains about a pitcher giving up a run in the 1st inning, and they always seem to have the most trouble in the 1st, and complaining about Gausman is silly, he's so good. Count your blessings, but sometimes people are eyeing their H2H matchups, too. Anyway, what an outing by Sandoval, he'll be owned everywhere by tomorrow night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Lol😆 I've got to stop checking the GDT when I've had a few🍺...no its just, everyone complains about a pitcher giving up a run in the 1st inning, and they always seem to have the most trouble in the 1st, and complaining about Gausman is silly, he's so good. Count your blessings, but sometimes people are eyeing their H2H matchups, too. Anyway, what an outing by Sandoval, he'll be owned everywhere by tomorrow night.

2 runs now thru 2 🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

I hate this kind of GDT post more than any other. What are you talking about, specifically, he's given up one run in the first inning. I am not watching the game. Did he do something noteworthy? Otherwise, seriously, WTF yourself, Gausman is a stud. Meanwhile, Sandoval is about to throw a no-no. It's not all about your team only.

I’d say his lack of Ks (thus far) against the worst offense in baseball is somewhat noteworthy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

I hate this kind of GDT post more than any other. What are you talking about, specifically, he's given up one run in the first inning. I am not watching the game. Did he do something noteworthy? Otherwise, seriously, WTF yourself, Gausman is a stud. Meanwhile, Sandoval is about to throw a no-no. It's not all about your team only.

Wow man.  Overreact much?  Get it out of your system I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mehtavg2000 said:

Apparently not.  Hit a nerve I guess.  Or maybe he’s drunk.

Who hit a nerve on whom? You just want to complain about one of the best pitchers in baseball, if he has an off-night, non-story. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Teoscar with two jacks today. Hitting .300 on the season. Pacing roughly 25/12 and could flirt with 30 if he gets on a power streak. Quietly has really improved year by year, very impressive. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Who hit a nerve on whom? You just want to complain about one of the best pitchers in baseball, if he has an off-night, non-story. 

Ha - I posted 2 words.  I never said anything that would insinuate that Gausman isn’t a stud. You went on a rant.  It’s clear that it hit a nerve with you.  Anyways I’m done with this.  You can have the last word lol.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Ha - I posted 2 words.  I never said anything that would insinuate that Gausman isn’t a stud. You went on a rant.  It’s clear that it hit a nerve with you.  Anyways I’m done with this.  You can have the last word lol.  

Its a pet peeve ok, don't take it personal, sorry, I don't think you should insinuate I'm drunk though and expect no response. He's having a bad night, but as I said, its too early to panic. Have a fine evening, its just a discussion. I don't expect perfection each time out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Richard Kimble said:

Its a pet peeve ok, don't take it personal, sorry, I don't think you should insinuate I'm drunk though and expect no response. He's having a bad night, but as I said, its too early to panic. Have a fine evening, its just a discussion. I don't expect perfection each time out. 

Coming off the Dodgers game earlier this week, I think there is reason for some concern for Gausman owners.  At least speaking for myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...