NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Rank these three trade target SPs (WHIR)

Looking to make a deal which could net me one of these three SPs:  Urias, Kershaw or Greinke.

For context, this is a Roto league that does NOT have WHIP, but DOES have QS and GIDP as stats.  Greinke actually leads MLB in GIDP, which makes him a player here.  So far YTD, Greinke is SP #10.  Urias is SP #12 and Kershaw is SP #22.

My other SPs are Buehler, Darvish, Bassitt and Gilbert, with Bieber and Sale on IL.  

Which would you want?

Leave a link!

I rank Kershaw and Greinke about equally. Why?  Kershaw is having a bit of a better season and his Ks are much higher. But he also has that habit of tweaking his back, while Greinke had multiple 200 inning seasons prior to the pandemic-shortened season.  So between them, choose based on need, and unless you really need that boost in Ks, I'd prefer Greinke given how your league is built. I put Urias last because he's never pitched a full length season and so I can't say whether he'll remain effective in the second half, and whether the Dodgers will at some point limit his innings. 

• Thanks 1

I also prefer Zack slightly, due to his consistency and your league set up. I'd then go Kershaw and Urias. 

Help here 

• Thanks 1