NBC Sports EDGE Forums

7/26 - GAME DAY THREAD

9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Bo bichette is Just raking out of the clean up spot 

Its gonna get him up over 100 Rs and RBIs by the end of the year, awesome for his value overall. I also hope he runs more now 🤞

7 minutes ago, Crusaderfan said:

Eugenio Suarez must be one of the worst everyday starters in baseball . Bases loaded 0 outs and he can't even put the ball in play. 

He really is awful. He’s been rotting away on my bench for weeks. I’m afraid to drop him because it feels like the second I do, he’ll get hot.
I don’t know where to find the statistic, but he’s got to lead baseball in runners left on base. I’m not sure why they keep batting him 5th or 6th. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

This Rooker guy just got another mammoth shot for the Twins

Nice, I added him today in my AL only, I think he's pretty appealing for OBP leagues, could have a run like Dalbec did last year at the end, although it will be a bit of a mirage. He's a 3-true outcome guy so he'll strike out a ton. Speaking of, I need Cal Raleigh to do something tonight or I'm going to get ready to cut him loose for Tres Barrera. The Mariners are running out Torrens at 1st and Murphy has been hitting better, so Raleigh could get sent down again if he keeps striking out like this.

Edited by Richard Kimble

I was definitely going to write "don't stream Daniel McCaughan, some guy you never heard of against the Astros" on the stream thread today, but I figured no one would be crazy enough to try. I hope I'm right. 

Holy crap that was an epic moment for Javy, he was HEATED facing off against Amir there. That could have ended real bad, and if they face each other again this series, you can bet that Amir will go after his head. Bell would be wise to avoid that situation, I'm rather shocked he went to him at all here.

20 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Holy crap that was an epic moment for Javy, he was HEATED facing off against Amir there. That could have ended real bad, and if they face each other again this series, you can bet that Amir will go after his head. Bell would be wise to avoid that situation, I'm rather shocked he went to him at all here.

I like it. Not a fan of Javy, but Garrett has always been a punk. 

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I like it. Not a fan of Javy, but Garrett has always been a punk. 

I am a fan of Javy's swagger at times, his flashy glove work especially, but he lacks maturity and focus in recent years, and didn't come off as particularly level-headed in this situation. But as you said, Garrett had it coming, and payback is a mother. Go Cubs Go!

Edited by Richard Kimble
  • Like 1