NBC Sports EDGE Forums

$25 12 Team PPR ESPN

Looking to fill more leagues, each league is $25 PPR 12 team redraft leagues. Each league is in their 2nd year. All payments through leaguesafe. Prize payouts are 1st-$150, 2nd-$90, most regular season pts-$60. Draft orders are determined through fftoolbox.com. The leagues:

”Sunday Funday”

1 spot left, draft date is looking like August 21st, 25th or 27th. IF you can pay ASAP , I can get you in this league right away. 

“No Guts No Glory”

IF you can pay ASAP I can get you in this league. Draft date is looking like August 11th or 21st.

”4th and Long”

1 spot for sure available, I can get another if you can pay ASAP. Draft date is looking like August 30th.

”Weekend Warriors”

1 spot available if you can pay ASAP. Looking at a September 1st draft date in the evening. 

“Any Given Sunday”

4 spots available. Looking at an early September draft date. This draft is looking like a possible noon start.

”Gridiron Lateness”

2 spots available. Looking at drafting early September in the evening.

”Low Expectations”

1 spot left. Looking at an August 23rd, 27th or September 3rd draft. 

“League of Legends”

5 spots available. Looking like an august 23rd draft day. 

“The Dirty Dozen”

4 spots available. Draft date is wide open. Will be a draft in the evening. 

I would do 2 leagues with you and can pay ASAP.  Timewise, Sunday Funday, No Guts No Glory, Weekend Warrior, Low Expectations, or League of Legends appear to have draft dates that work.  Please send ESPN invites and leaguesafe invites and will pay.

LONDOLL6@hotmail.com

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Lon said:

I would do 2 leagues with you and can pay ASAP.  Timewise, Sunday Funday, No Guts No Glory, Weekend Warrior, Low Expectations, or League of Legends appear to have draft dates that work.  Please send ESPN invites and leaguesafe invites and will pay.

LONDOLL6@hotmail.com

Sounds great! Getting those out to you now! 

Edited by Goblue24