NBC Sports EDGE Forums

8/3 - GAME DAY THREAD

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

Dude - I’m going with you on this one - very positive start!

anyone that has wheeler this yr has no complaint. Dudes have his career yr by far while MOST other pitchers have struggled he keeps rolling right along. I wish I drafted him over Snell I would be in 1st place. I am in 4th now with pitching down a bit just the diffrence between snell and wheeler would boost me mega points in wins whip era and Ks

39 minutes ago, mavsfan23 said:

How's the slider looking? Oddly enough, that seems to be his downfall so far. 

Looked good enough until he ran into that seventh inning wall. Then everything fell apart. Still not a terrible outing

1 hour ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

He should have not come out for the 8th

He shouldn't have come out, but otoh their bullpen is pretty awful so I understand the move. They've been doing this with Wheeler all year.

1 hour ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Master “Bader” in a 2 for 16 slump 

Teammate O'Neill with a 3-hit night. He's in a similar slump to Adolis that everyone is shouting for his head, but O'Neill can still respond and get to 30 HRs like Garcia will.

Just now, FootballFan101 said:

I thought I had a successful Houser stream today.  That sure disappeared quickly. :(

Daniel Norris was not a good acquisition by Milwaukee, I don't know what they see, but that guy really should be living in the van down by the river. He's surely a multi-millionaire though. 

55 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

This Dodgers/Astros matchup is intense, they are raining down chants of "CHEATER! CHEATER!" on Altuve. 

they just mad they lost

Snell crawls on all 4s acrross the 5 inning finish line up 5 runs in line for a win on the road.  i am encouraged by this for next week 2 home starts. maybe he can be of some use after all we shall see. amazing how he can't ever seem to keep his pitch counts down enough to get to the 6th inning.

6 minutes ago, mks said:

they just mad they lost

Dodger fans honestly are disappointing, on many levels. They leave early, get into fights with Giants fans etc., throwing trash cans on the field tonight, and generally embarrass the team every chance they get.

Edited by Richard Kimble

2 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Another idiot manager leaving his guy out there too long 

😡😡

They won the game. Looks like the "idiot manager" left him in for the right amount of time

2 minutes ago, Richard Kimble said:

Dodger fans honestly are disappointing, on many levels. They leave early, get into fights with Giants fans etc., throwing trash cans on the field tonight, and generally embarrass the team every chance they get.

You forgot they don't show up until the 3rd inning

• Like 1