NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2021 HOF Game Dallas Cowboys @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Who’s ready for some football?!?!?! We get our first glimpse at Najee, however neither starting QB playing might make for a dull affair. Regardless, who are we excited about tonight?!

Edited by Ryansm11
Spelling
  • Like 4

Seems actually sort of strange that if Najee is the truth they're insistent on playing him in every preseason game.  I don't want to see him get hurt and I don't want to see his price shoot up even more than it already is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Who’s ready for some football?!?!?! We get our first glimpse at Najee, however neither starting QB playing might make for a dull affair. Regardless, who are we excited about tonight?!

Omg...I totally somehow forgot about this game being tonight!!!!!!! and the fact that I will get to see Najee Harris (own him in most dynasty leagues I have) play!!!!!!!! My boxers are wet!!

Edited by SyNdicateZ

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

Yeah that ain’t it chief. Hate all the cute ****. 

One carry for Najee. Two goofy end arounds to WRs. Welcome to Steelers football. But Najee is going to get 300 carries, right everyone?

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

One carry for Najee. Two goofy end arounds to WRs. Welcome to Steelers football. But Najee is going to get 300 carries, right everyone?

Just now, ajs723 said:

One carry, lmao! 

He got 2 touches in their first 5 plays, quit making an a** outta yourself. It’s preseason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

He got 2 touches in their first 5 plays, quit making an a** outta yourself. It’s preseason. 

We're all here to overreact. Of course nothing we see tonight means much of anything, but it's all we've got. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

We're all here to overreact. Of course nothing we see tonight means much of anything, but it's all we've got. 

If he balls I’ll pound my chest, if he doesn’t do anything I’ll make excuses. Such is life lol

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Best play of the night from Harris on that blitz pickup. That was nice and will help him earn that every down role. 

They said he struggled early on in camp with pass protection, that’ll be key for his fantasy prospects imo. 

• Like 1