NBC Sports EDGE Forums

12 team Fantrax Dynasty Baseball league needs 1 owner

League goes back 20+years.  50man mlb rosters with 20 man minor league rosters.  Minors can be held on bench but not as active players.  Some of the better players on the team include: Goldy, Wade Jr, Mullins, Teoscar, Santander, Soler, O'Neill, Cease, J Gray, McClanahan, Manaea, J Ryan, Urias, Ynoa, and many other good pieces.  Team was just the 4 seed in our playoff ranking but got bounced 1st rd.  The team is free for the remainder of the yr until our 5rd First Year Player draft next year in late March to give you time to get to know us.  At which point the buy in is $100 paid thru the Fantrax payment site.  We have never had a payment controversy.  I am a co commish with a guy Ive known for 30 years.  My name is Gary.  We trade all year long.  Waivers never reset and can be dealt.  This team has 2 first rd pics and 2 second rd picks next yr along with its 3rd, 4th, and 5th.  Most of the owners here also play in our Fantrax Basketball, Football, and Hockey leagues.  Please hit me up if interested in a reply here.  I can give my email out if necessary to discuss further.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...