NYSportsfan24

12 team ppr league. Start 1 qb 2 Rb 3 WR TE K DEF

QB: Warner, Edwards

RB: Westbrook, Ronnie Brown, Johnathan Stewart, C.Taylor

WR: Fitzgerald, Colston, Chad Johnson, Branch, Ginn

TE: Shockey, Keller

K: Folk

DEF: Philly D

6 teams drafted 6 QB's which is kind of odd since we only start 1.

Warner/Westy/Ronnie/Fitz/Colston/Ocho/Shockey/Folk/Philly

Solid starting lineup. You need better QBs because Warner will go down. Also try to get another RB. Try to trade Ocho for a QB/RB. But it's an okay team.

Your QB situation could be a problem I really like Warner early but he is bound to miss some time this year. Also right now you have a good rookie runner( J Stewart) who is in a time share but will see the ball pretty often and could win the job by mid season. And Ronnie Brown could come on at the end of the year.But as of now running back is also not as strong as I would like. Grade A receivers which is good because you can start 3.

Great top 3 recievers. I would try to get another starting RB. Brown was great (when playing) last year, but Sticky Icky Ricky is currently starting. Also, Stewart is a rookie so he's kind of a crap shoot. Since six teams have 6 QBs, you should be able to get one of them cheap.

Can't really say a whole lot more than what other people already have. I look at your QB situation as more of a problem than the RBs. No clear #2 RB, but I believe Stewart will step up pretty quickly. As for the QBs, I'd try to trade for one if you can. If not, Warner should have a good first few weeks. If you can, sell high for a QB that might not start out as strong and has more of a chance to last the whole year.

Also, not sure what the waiver wire looks like, but you can probably drop Keller for somebody on the waiver wire that might show a little more promise. Chances are you'll only start Keller on the Shockey bye week, and you can find a good enough replacement that week at TE. Pick up an Extra QB or RB that might have a little promise instead.

NYS24,

Overall your team looks pretty solid. I agree with everyone else that you should try to enhance your QB situation, but I understand that sometimes it can't be done. I like many of the guys that you already knew and have been mentioned here (Cutler, Garrard, Schaub, etc.).

No offense to Bengal nation, but I don't feel comfortable about any one in the stripes this year. So, I'd be trying to move Ocho. Even if he is damaged goods, a respectable performance will help his value, especially for the poor soul that might have Derrick Mason as their WR1.

Also, I don't see a huge rush to get a replacement for Warner this week. He should be serviceable for a while. Edwards is up and comming, but I don't think he'll arrive this year. It's hard to say because we don't know what's on your FA board.

That's my $0.02, although I'm not sure it's worth that much. Best of luck!

Archived