NBC Sports Edge Forums

Giants or Pats?

Br0kenB

So somebody dropped the Giants last week, and I added them to my team. I also have the Patriots defense, but last week the Giants were too good to pass up. Now I am deciding which one to drop. We count INTs, Safeties, Fumbles, Sakc,s and D/ST TDs. No yardage points or anything like that. Who would you keep?

My league allows you to sub a defense from the waiver wire when your defense and kicker are on a bye week. I was thinking of holding both defenses, but I want to add some players and need some room. Courtney Taylor is a player I am cutting for an upgrade.

So somebody dropped the Giants last week, and I added them to my team. I also have the Patriots defense, but last week the Giants were too good to pass up. Now I am deciding which one to drop. We count INTs, Safeties, Fumbles, Sakc,s and D/ST TDs. No yardage points or anything like that. Who would you keep?

Eesh thats tough. If I had to drop one knowing I'd be stuck with the other for the rest of the year, I'd go Patriots. They have the easiest schedule in the league.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Archived