NBC Sports Edge Forums

Easy reading questions for you

awoc

WR/RB/Flex slots - pick two

I am starting: AP, AJ, C.Johnson

Pick your favorite 2 for remaining slots: Welker, T.Jones, L.White, Royal

One needs to be a WR.

I am currently leaning towards: Welker vs. Miami, and Jones vs. SD

Could play L.White instead of Jones, along with C.Johnson... both against NO def.

thoughts?

Thats the deal Broken...

I am on board with that thought. The downside, right is this:

1) Royal is contending with Marshall and Scheffler (who I am also playing) for looks. Perhaps there is upside with Marshall grabbing attention.

2) Welker had 10 targets last week.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the help. I like Welker for the targets and the matchup for sure. Wouldn't start LenDale, you're starting Chris J and that limits your upside. I know you have Scheffler, but NO's pass D is bad enough that Royal could excel regardless. I think SD's defense will be improved on Monday night, but it's just a hunch.

So I like Welker/Royal most, but wouldn't blame you for going Welker/Jones.

Thanks for the help. I like Welker for the targets and the matchup for sure. Wouldn't start LenDale, you're starting Chris J and that limits your upside. I know you have Scheffler, but NO's pass D is bad enough that Royal could excel regardless. I think SD's defense will be improved on Monday night, but it's just a hunch.

So I like Welker/Royal most, but wouldn't blame you for going Welker/Jones.

I like Welker and Royal. I think T. Jones may get a decent amount of yards, but San Diego is 0-2 and in need of a win. I expect them to play well and limit Thomas Jones. He never really had a nose for the endzone, either.

Someone aleady mentioned this, but with Royal playing the Saints, that could easily be a 42-31 type of game, so I would think that Royal will get his looks. That leaves it between Welker and Jones for me. Welker may get targets, but is he going to find the end zone? I think T. Jones has a better shot of finding the endzone against a beat up S.D. defense.

So....Royal and T. Jones, but I don't think you could go wrong if you go Welker and T. Jones

WR/RB/Flex slots - pick two

I am starting: AP, AJ, C.Johnson

Pick your favorite 2 for remaining slots: Welker, T.Jones, L.White, Royal

One needs to be a WR.

I am currently leaning towards: Welker vs. Miami, and Jones vs. SD

Could play L.White instead of Jones, along with C.Johnson... both against NO def.

thoughts?

I like Welker vs. Miami - maybe they open up the playbook a little for Cassel. Welker had 7 catches last week in a conservative offense. Of the other 3, I would say I don't like T. Jones the least. You definitely would not play LenDale along with C. Johnson and Royal is kind of a crap shoot. I would take a RB who'll touch the ball at least 20 times vs. a WR any day.

Archived