NBC Sports Edge Forums

the final week is here

ssmarsh

I've got mine rapped up. I benched my pitchers, so I have ERA and WHIP (5x5 H2H). I've also more than doubled his runs, home runs, and rbi (I'm leading SB and AVG too), so it's all mine.

I bet I could even bench my entire team this week and still win. B)

I got a shot. I'm in 2nd in my roto. Down by 4.5 points. I'm prety close in several categories. I'm within 5 runs of going up 2 spots, 3 HR's of going up 3 spots, .002 of going up one spot in OPS, 2 W's of going up 1.5 spots, .01 of going up 1 spot in ERA.

So basically I'm down 4.5 points but I could go up 8.5 in one day. It'll be a close one.

a fairly high stakes league for me. Top 3 finish in the money...the top team is way ahead and there is a 3-way tie for second and 5th is only two points behind. I'm tied for second and currently ****ting my pants. This is a roto leage and am exaclty tied in BA. and ERA with one of the guys I'm tied with a .2689 BA and a 4.14 ERA. How the s--- does that happen over the course of an entire season? B) wish me luck comrades.

Tied 6-6 through the first 8 days. He is dominating offensively with double digit leads in R, RBI and a big lead in HR. I'm winning SB, Within .08 in AVG, and somewhat off the pace in OPS. Dominating pitching, except for saves, where he is up 10-5. Ugh.

Will be very close, but I'm loving that I have a commanding lead of the tiebreaker ERA

Starting the week, I was up by 6 points in my roto money. Now I am only up 3.5. I am getting pushed in Ks, Ws, SVs, and steals. It's gunna be tough to hold everyone back. Sucks.

Thank god its almost over! If I wake up one more time in the middle of the night to see how much ground I've gained/lost after the late games, my wifr is going to divorce me!!!

I have a 97.5 to 90 lead in my 12 team mixed roto. Offensive cats I'm virtually locked into except for BA, where I keep going back and forth between 1st and 2nd (.2837 to .2835). My pitching cats are what's giving me fits. I'm sitting in 6th place in WHIP, but could fall down to 9th with a few disasterous starts. I went with 6 relief pitchers and only four SPs this week in an effort to maintain my ratios and its worked so far despite Javy Vazquez's putred start. I'm praying Ozzie comes to his senses and benches him this weekend.

All in all I'm feeling confident in my first ever $$$ roto championship, but the final pitch cant get here soon enough!!

I have a 97.5 to 90 lead in my 12 team mixed roto.

Oh, well, you're good. No way you'll drop 7.5 points in three days. That's pretty unheard of. I started the week with a 93 to 87 lead. Now it's 89.5 to two teams with 86. Yipes. I fear I might be toast, as it's all pitching cats that are close, and I only have the following pitching games remaining:

Today: None

Saturday: Chris Young vs. PIT

Sunday: Shields @ DET, Lince vs. LAD

My closest competitor in the pitching cats (one of the second place teams) has the following:

Today: Lackey vs. TEX

Saturday: None

Sunday: Buehrle vs. CLE, Jurrjens @ HOU

Whatta ya think?

Starting the week, I was up by 6 points in my roto money. Now I am only up 3.5. I am getting pushed in Ks, Ws, SVs, and steals. It's gunna be tough to hold everyone back. Sucks.

I'm in the same boat, but my lead has now been cut to two. I'm still ahead but the weekend outlook is not good.

Archived