NBC Sports EDGE Forums

bored as hell!!

seadoo617

I am 0-3, but have endured some tough luck....still love my roster....need your help with some decisions.....

In my league, Qb's rule....1 pt per 25 yds pass with 10 pt bonus if +300 yds....10 pts per TD pass

the rest....1 pt per 10 yds rush/receiving with 10 pt bonus if +100 yds....10 pts per TD rush or rec.

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 D or 1 qb, 1 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d

Here is my roster....

QB - McNabb, Warner, Delhomme

RB - LT, Forte, Chris Johnson, R Grant, Slaton

WR - Andre Johnson, San Holmes, Eddie Royal, AN Gonzalez

TE - Scheffler, Carlson

K - Prater

D - NYG, MINN

I started Warner week #1 (and McNabb went off and would have won me week 1) and started McNabb weeks 2 & 3 (Warner would have won me both). Who do I start this week?

The team I am facing this week has several BYES and will put this lineup out there....T Edwards/J Lewis/D Driver/V Jackson/Ocho Cinco/J Stevens/Longwell/NYJ D

Please help....I am now almost 2 weeks without electricity in steamy Houston, TX!!!

I have been offered the following deal.....

I get - Joseph Addai and Steve Smith

I trade - L Tomlinson and Steve Slaton

My #2 WR is significantly upgraded with Steve Smith and my RB1 is just a slight downgrade of Tomlinson to Addai.

HELP!!

a. i'd play mcnabb this week i think he is in for a big week against chicago. i think warner throws a few picks this week.

b.i think u can get a lot more for LT and slaton....slaton is the starter now in houstn and should be a good rb2 the rest of the way and tomlinson is starting to get back into form...i'd try and sell slaton and holmes for an upgrade at receiver

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a. i'd play mcnabb this week i think he is in for a big week against chicago. i think warner throws a few picks this week.

b.i think u can get a lot more for LT and slaton....slaton is the starter now in houstn and should be a good rb2 the rest of the way and tomlinson is starting to get back into form...i'd try and sell slaton and holmes for an upgrade at receiver

The only problem is that NO ONE is dealing in this league....the only owner willing to make a deal is the other 0-3 owner....his other WR are Deshaun Jackson and Cotchery and Braylon Edwards....I prefer Smith to Edwards (shouldn't I?) With Addai/C Johnson/Forte/Ryan Grant, I should be fine at RB, no? I really need a better WR2.

The only problem is that NO ONE is dealing in this league....the only owner willing to make a deal is the other 0-3 owner....his other WR are Deshaun Jackson and Cotchery and Braylon Edwards....I prefer Smith to Edwards (shouldn't I?) With Addai/C Johnson/Forte/Ryan Grant, I should be fine at RB, no? I really need a better WR2.

damn thats sucks when no one wants to make trades....even though u should get more if that is the best that u are gonna get than go with it u will be fine at rb and smith is an upgrade over your receivers, sometimes u have to give up a little more to upgrade at one position, and yes i like smith over edwards also

Chicago's D or Philly's D this week??

2 for sacks

3 for picks/fumble recoveries

4 for safetys

6 for TD's

0 pts allowed = 20 points

1-3 = 15 pts

4-7 = 10 pts

8-10 = 5 pts

11-13 = 3 pts

14-22 = 0 pts

23-26 = -3

27 above = -5

Chicago's D or Philly's D this week??

2 for sacks

3 for picks/fumble recoveries

4 for safetys

6 for TD's

0 pts allowed = 20 points

1-3 = 15 pts

4-7 = 10 pts

8-10 = 5 pts

11-13 = 3 pts

14-22 = 0 pts

23-26 = -3

27 above = -5

since hester most likely isn't playing and the bears are ranked 28th against the pass, i think mcnabb will pick them apart i wouldn't be surprised to see the eagles put up alot of points this week...i'd play the eagles this week w/ no worries

since hester most likely isn't playing and the bears are ranked 28th against the pass, i think mcnabb will pick them apart i wouldn't be surprised to see the eagles put up alot of points this week...i'd play the eagles this week w/ no worries

Thanks, leaning that way but if McNabb doesn't play I might try the hometown Bears... its nice I can change my line-up 5 mins before the game.

Thanks, leaning that way but if McNabb doesn't play I might try the hometown Bears... its nice I can change my line-up 5 mins before the game.

yeah i just read that he might not play if he doesn't def make the change....no mcnabb and no westy eagles might put a big goose egg

I am 0-3, but have endured some tough luck....still love my roster....need your help with some decisions.....

In my league, Qb's rule....1 pt per 25 yds pass with 10 pt bonus if +300 yds....10 pts per TD pass

the rest....1 pt per 10 yds rush/receiving with 10 pt bonus if +100 yds....10 pts per TD rush or rec.

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 D or 1 qb, 1 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d

Here is my roster....

QB - McNabb, Warner, Delhomme

RB - LT, Forte, Chris Johnson, R Grant, Slaton

WR - Andre Johnson, San Holmes, Eddie Royal, AN Gonzalez

TE - Scheffler, Carlson

K - Prater

D - NYG, MINN

I started Warner week #1 (and McNabb went off and would have won me week 1) and started McNabb weeks 2 & 3 (Warner would have won me both). Who do I start this week?

The team I am facing this week has several BYES and will put this lineup out there....T Edwards/J Lewis/D Driver/V Jackson/Ocho Cinco/J Stevens/Longwell/NYJ D

Please help....I am now almost 2 weeks without electricity in steamy Houston, TX!!!

I have been offered the following deal.....

I get - Joseph Addai and Steve Smith

I trade - L Tomlinson and Steve Slaton

My #2 WR is significantly upgraded with Steve Smith and my RB1 is just a slight downgrade of Tomlinson to Addai.

HELP!!

i was leaning towards mcnabb but it says he is now gonna be a dreaded game-time decision....i'd play warner its better to safe than sorry

I am in a money keeper league amongst friends. I was looking to get AP. I offered LT for AP and Andre Johnson. Thinking that he would counter offer. Well he accepted the trade without counter offering. I ask you. Has Andre Johnson's stock fallen?

i don't think he will take that deal...LT and AP are gonna put up about the same numbers this year, no way he throws in AJ as well...AJ is still a top 5 receiver just starting off slow like a bunch of other players....good luck but i highly doubt he takes it if he does more power to u B)

i don't think he will take that deal...LT and AP are gonna put up about the same numbers this year, no way he throws in AJ as well...AJ is still a top 5 receiver just starting off slow like a bunch of other players....good luck but i highly doubt he takes it if he does more power to u B)

1) He already acceptde the offer.

2) You didn't answer my question.

1) He already acceptde the offer.

2) You didn't answer my question.

sorry i read it to fast lol....damn god trade man and no aj stock hasn't fallen....he was targeted 10 times last game, if he didn't drop the 2 td's in the endzone he would be up there point wise with all the top receivers...def when healthy top 3- 5 receiver

sorry i read it to fast lol....damn god trade man and no aj stock hasn't fallen....he was targeted 10 times last game, if he didn't drop the 2 td's in the endzone he would be up there point wise with all the top receivers...def when healthy top 3- 5 receiver

thanks, appreciate the input.

Who would you start this week between Isaac Bruce and Laveraneus Coles?

i like bruce he seems to be JTO's go to receiver plus the sainst pass D ranks in the bottom 5 allowing 14 receptions for 190 yards and one touchdown per game to opposing receivers

Hey seedoo,

About to pull a trigger on a deal and I have a choice of either Warner or Rodgers. Which QB would you rather have from here on out? Thanks.

In both deals I'm giving up Chambers, but for Rodgers I would also need to swap Gates for Cooley. So the options are:

1) Warner for Chambers or

2) Rodgers-Cooley for Gates-Chambers

My team is below:

QB: Anderson, Shaub, JTO

WR: Moss, A.Johnson, Boldin, Cotchery, Chambers

RB: Gore, Jacobs, McGahee, Chris Johnson, Selvin Young

TE: Gates

DEF: Chicago

Thanks.

Hey seedoo,

About to pull a trigger on a deal and I have a choice of either Warner or Rodgers. Which QB would you rather have from here on out? Thanks.

In both deals I'm giving up Chambers, but for Rodgers I would also need to swap Gates for Cooley. So the options are:

1) Warner for Chambers or

2) Rodgers-Cooley for Gates-Chambers

My team is below:

QB: Anderson, Shaub, JTO

WR: Moss, A.Johnson, Boldin, Cotchery, Chambers

RB: Gore, Jacobs, McGahee, Chris Johnson, Selvin Young

TE: Gates

DEF: Chicago

Thanks.

i like the rodgers deal,considering warner is injury prone and most likely won't finish out the year go w/ the rodgers deal, plus i think cooley is gonna have a similar if not better year than gates, for some reason gates sees to be banged up all the time and i noticed he is having trouble getting seperation

Fitzgerald & Fred Taylor for MJD and Harrison, Should I make this trade? What do you think?? Thanks in advance.

what's the rest of your team look like? i like MJD over taylor a lot especially in ppr, but fitz is way better than harrison this year....i think fitz is in for a big year...its hard to say who wins without seeing your team? i think harrison is done, no more than a low wr2 / high wr3 at best. but i still say no way regardless of your team

What do you think about a Wayne & Addai FOR Owens and MJD in a PPR league that awards one full point for each reception. Last year both Wayne and Addai outscored Owens and MJD respectively. You think that will happen again. Is this a good deal? Team in Sig. below. Thanks again.

I have Mendenhall & Kevin Smith available in my league. Would you drop Tim Hightower for either of these two players? If so, which one? Thanks

i would for mendenhall....looks like he is starting next week also, i think wiily's knee is a lot worse than people are saying, menhenhall is very valuable right now

What do you think about a Wayne & Addai FOR Owens and MJD in a PPR league that awards one full point for each reception. Last year both Wayne and Addai outscored Owens and MJD respectively. You think that will happen again. Is this a good deal? Team in Sig. below. Thanks again.

owens>wayne

addai>mjd

i think T.O. is gonna be the #2 reciever this year behind marshall but even at that he is not much more valuable then wayne. wayne is still top 5, but i think addai is gonna turn it around and be more valuable than MJD there is a bigger difference between addai and MJD than T.O. and Wayne, i'd stay with what you have.

owens>wayne

addai>mjd

i think T.O. is gonna be the #2 reciever this year behind marshall but even at that he is not much more valuable then wayne. wayne is still top 5, but i think addai is gonna turn it around and be more valuable than MJD there is a bigger difference between addai and MJD than T.O. and Wayne, i'd stay with what you have.

Thanks. I've gone ahead and made the trade to acquire Wayne and Addai. In the ppr scoring system we use, Wayne scored more points last year despite Owens amazing year. Once I saw that peice of information, it was a no-brainer for me.

Archived