NBC Sports Edge Forums

Should i offer Reggie Bush for LT2?

BoSox04

non-ppr league.

I know its foir LT2 but it seems like he may be in some sort of decline now, and reggie bush is the saints offense so he will get a bunch of touches. Since LT2 has been pretty bad so far this year, right now is a perfect time to buy low, but im not sure if i wanna deal reggie for him. The guy who has LT2 has some mediocre WR as well, and i have Housh, Boldin, Braylon, and Colston at WR so maybe i could offer one of those guys.

Teams in Sig, what would you do?

I have been calling for Tomlinson's decline all offseason but in a non-ppr I think you have to take the chance that LT2 has one more top shelf season with touchdowns. P. Thomas hawks the goaline tds for N.O. and Bush is far more valuable in ppr leagues.

Yea I'd go get LT. He's a notorious slow starter which was compounded this year with the toe injury. He always performs better in the second half and if he's scoring 2 TD's when he's beat up (like last week) I like my chances with him down the stretch.

its worth the risk in a non-ppr..LT just said recently his toe is feeling better..and he is still in a great offense and will get a ton of goal line carries..he will outscore Bush in non-ppr formats even if he doesnt have that explosive gear he used to have..he will still get a ton of goal line carries in that offense..thanks for your help with mine..

Archived